• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

finally did it!!..anxiously waiting

vhl71

Been a iphone user forever since the first iphone came out in 2006. Had every one of them including iphone5.

Obviously love everything about iPhone and iOS. But finally pulled the plug yesterday when i went with a different provider. Ordered the Samsung galaxy 3.

Main reason - kinda of bored with iOS and iphone. Want to try something new. So far i know nothing about android..but anxiously waiting for the phone to arrive..don't know how i'll feel..might lov it or hate it..

will let you know once i get it.
Has anyone switched from apple to android? any comments? feedback?

Been a iphone user forever since the first iphone came out in 2006. Had every one of them including iphone5.

Obviously love everything about iPhone and iOS. But finally pulled the plug yesterday when i went with a different provider. Ordered the Samsung galaxy 3.

Main reason - kinda of bored with iOS and iphone. Want to try something new. So far i know nothing about android..but anxiously waiting for the phone to arrive..don't know how i'll feel..might lov it or hate it..

will let you know once i get it.
Has anyone switched from apple to android? any comments? feedback?

ive only been a Android user for less than a week coming from iPhone and I dont regret it at all

Welcome.

I switched the day after the iPhone 5 launch announcement :)

I had a iPhone 4 and was waiting to see what the iPhone 5 had to offer, saw a bunch of changes to the dock connector, decided I was tired of changing another set of cables in my vehicle so I can use my phone/ipod.

Very happy I made the change, was a few switching pains but otherwise i got everything working perfect.

Welcome.

I switched the day after the iPhone 5 launch announcement :)

I had a iPhone 4 and was waiting to see what the iPhone 5 had to offer, saw a bunch of changes to the dock connector, decided I was tired of changing another set of cables in my vehicle so I can use my phone/ipod.

Very happy I made the change, was a few switching pains but otherwise i got everything working perfect.

Me too I descided that day I seen the changes or I should say lack of changes to the iPhone 5, that it was time for a change

Me2. Some learning pains but it's FUN to have to learn something new and the phone itself works really nice.

Back
Top Bottom