• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Find Lost Android

Rgarner

Android Expert
My friend's phone is missing. I think it has Lost Android or Android Lost on it. I'm not sure how to use it, though. I went with googoo instead and it apparently found the phone but can't contact it now, though it did earlier. It might be in the vehicle of someone he knows. Is there any way I can call up his contacts list and find the number? If we can call this person instead, maybe we'll be able to find it.

It's all good. The phone was found in the other person's vehicle and eventually returned. Now my friend has two phones to deal with 'cause he just bought another one. He couldn't stand to be without it for less than a day. Maybe it really is an addiction...

It's all good. The phone was found in the other person's vehicle and eventually returned. Now my friend has two phones to deal with 'cause he just bought another one. He couldn't stand to be without it for less than a day. Maybe it really is an addiction...
Sad how the world is.

My friend who bought the new phone and then found his old one changed carriers to get the new one. He says he doesn't like the new company and wants to switch back, but I think that would be a little tricky if he can't unlock the new one. They probably want him to pay for at least a year before they consider it. At least I guess that's how it usually works. Is there anything I can do to help?

My friend's phone is missing. I think it has Lost Android or Android Lost on it. I'm not sure how to use it, though. I went with googoo instead and it apparently found the phone but can't contact it now, though it did earlier. It might be in the vehicle of someone he knows. Is there any way I can call up his contacts list and find the number? If we can call this person instead, maybe we'll be able to find it.
you can just ping it whatever operating system you are using you can ping it your return will be the Geo location numerical date to locate it

Back
Top Bottom