• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Find ROM help !!!!!

Does any have or know where i can get hold of this recovery ROM for my Archos Alba 10' tablet - only managed to locate one online but it is password protected - and they are forthcoming with the password - picture of it is attached

Tablet will not boot up - for reason unknown so i need to reset it

Many thanks in advance !!!!!!

Attachments

• 20190619_135302.jpg
    20190619_135302.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 109
ok first off what exactly happened? what happens when you boot the tablet up? have you tried a hard reset?

Right, i had to do a hard reset, but my Google account would not verify it kept failing FRP- but when i tried to recover from the existing SD, it was corrupted.

So i cannot access the tablet whatsoever, and the only avenue i think i have is to add a recovery ROM to a new SD Card - as i cannot root the device or reset the device fully back to stock

I also tried to bypass the FRP using the google keyboard, but it only has an android keyboard and doesnt allow any access to any other part of the operating system

sorry but once you trip frp there is nothing you can do. you have to enter google's acct info to gain access. if you forgot the password you can just do a forget password.

.....and lets keep this in one thread. i replied to you on your other thread. lets keep it here.

sorry but once you trip frp there is nothing you can do. you have to enter google's acct info to gain access. if you forgot the password you can just do a forget password.

.....and lets keep this in one thread. i replied to you on your other thread. lets keep it here.[/QUOTE

I also tried to do the gmail account password reset, and waited the usual 72 hrs and also 24hrs without trying to signing in - FRP still blocking the device.

Thank god the tablet isnt super expensive - surely there must be a 'work around' - all i need to do is access the settings to fully reset the device.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP BTW !!!!!!

i would contact google for this. you can either call or email them.

even if you get a firmware flashed and since you tripped frp, you will still need to enter your google acct info. frp is a pain if you do not have the correct password and email info.

Back
Top Bottom