• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Firmware for m835

rukapsan

Lurker
I understand that almost all the phones of this brand have already become extinct, but mine is still alive, almost .... Maybe someone has lost this version or has a subscription to easy firmware, could you leave a working link to this version M835V100R001C177B622 ? Or maybe you have a m835 resuscitation method, because when it is turned on, only the diode on top and the buttons below it blink, and it does not turn on( I will be grateful for any help.

So powering off and then using the vol+home+power keys don't work?

I'm on my phone and don't have a chance to find it, but there is a link or two where you can download the latest firmware...... It will be a few hours before I can post it.... you can try googling it yourself.

ok guess i was wrong. i thought i found a couple of links, but they are dead. all i can find are links for custom roms for your phone, but your phone needs to be rooted.

i think you might be sol. if you can't hard reset using the buttons combo, i'm not sure what else you can do.

Thank you for not ignoring. Custom firmware does not suit me because they are not installed by themselves, as official. I just hope that if I find a suitable firmware in the format uppdate.app, then at least something will start. And I’m looking for this firmware because the phone worked on it ....Apparently I'm not too smart and when the thing is still working, you should not update it)

No, on these sites there is no, by the way, I was on them already before you dropped them here. The only place where the necessary firmware is still is the easy firmware, but the denizens of this forum are more aware of whether this is a good site or not.

Back
Top Bottom