• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First word that comes to mind

Curb (I hope I'm not the only old fart that can make the association)

from "Feeler"

I'd been meaning to let you explain to me, but I think I finally get it. A night time outdoor enterprise with cash? I'd probably need specific medical cover. :p:D

-----------

Palace Grounds

from "Feeler"

I'd been meaning to let you explain to me, but I think I finally get it. A night time outdoor enterprise with cash? I'd probably need specific medical cover. :p:D

-----------

Palace Grounds
Back in the day in the USA they made and many installed a gizmo that attached to the lower fender well. It was a feeler wire that reached out and touched the curb when you were close enough. It would keep you from parking so close that you drug your tire on the straight back curbs of the time. They were called curb feelers.

Parade grounds

Back in the day in the USA they made and many installed a gizmo that attached to the lower fender well. It was a feeler wire that reached out and touched the curb when you were close enough. It would keep you from parking so close that you drug your tire on the straight back curbs of the time. They were called curb feelers.

Parade grounds

I don't think I heard of those! My filthy mind was kerb (curb) crawling. :p

Brass

Back
Top Bottom