• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

android155

Apr 2, 2012
Anyone :mad: ! FIX the Gtalk !!!!!! :mad::mad: I hav a front camera and still didnt get to use it even once !(Dont say me to use 3g....i noe about it !) :banghead: I am getting angry !!!! ( Not really :p ) Just an appeal to fix it ! ( or maybe a reminder ) :D Kidding ! Take ur time to fix it.....looking forward to a better tomorrow ! :D

I am trying that since a week but no success so far..can chat only, no voice/video calls.
The reason behind gtalk not working can be lack of service in GoogleServicesFramework.apk....I realized that we need support for gtalk voice/video in that apk so Talk.apk can communicate with voice/video server.thats what i believe the reason behind not working of voice/video call.Need others opinion.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones