• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

soapinmouth

Android Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2010
Am I going to be able to get any flash support on my X on launch, or am I going to have to wait until the end of summer? I know on my incredible I got a flash and with a handy hacked apk from 2.2 I got full flash support, but from what I can tell i wont even get flash light on the X is that right?

Am I going to be able to get any flash support on my X on launch, or am I going to have to wait until the end of summer? I know on my incredible I got a flash and with a handy hacked apk from 2.2 I got full flash support, but from what I can tell i wont even get flash light on the X is that right?

If I am not mistaken flash lite was something to do with HTC and Sense.

Upvote 0

We're not getting the Droid X 'til middle of July, and end of summer is mid to late August to me. That's only 30+ days. I've been waiting a long time for this phone, I can wait another 30 for flash. (At least I hope I can, Haha!)

Patiently/impatiently waiting for my Droid X,

Upvote 0
We're not getting the Droid X 'til middle of July, and end of summer is mid to late August to me. That's only 30+ days. I've been waiting a long time for this phone, I can wait another 30 for flash. (At least I hope I can, Haha!)

Patiently/impatiently waiting for my Droid X,

I know everyone wants 2.2 but right now I think the focus is on getting their hands on the Droid X. As soon as they get it everyone will focus on 2.2 and it will seem like an eternity for most until they get it.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones