• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root *Flashable CM11* Boot animation

biggiephil

Android Enthusiast
Hey guys, here's a CyanogenMod11 Boot animation(Flashable)
*Disclaimer im not responsible for anything that goes wrong with your device*

1. Backup stock bootanimation.zip
2. Download my boot animation here: http://d-h.st/d8w
3. Boot into recovery.
4. Flash cm11 boot animation
5. Reboot!
upP3vte.jpg

Hey guys, I found this bootanimation from cyanogen mod 11 its looks great, runs smooth and fits the screen perfectly, here: *link removed* Let me know what you think guys
**Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your devices :)***

Mind uploading somewhere else that doesn't require an account? There are lots of people here who won't download just because it's on 4shared :o

Edit, this is not a flashable zip. Must use a file explorer to replace. Title changed accordingly.
It is flashable now.

Mind uploading somewhere else that doesn't require an account? There are lots of people here who won't download just because it's on 4shared :o

Edit, this is not a flashable zip. Must use a file explorer to replace. Title changed accordingly.

Yeah..no problem I'll make a dev host account and change link guys.. Thanks
Updated link to dev host download =)*IT IS NOW A FLASHABLE ZIP

Are we still emulated. ...i am. After all the updating and installing today, im out of flipping space. Any suggestions?

Are we still emulated. ...i am. After all the updating and installing today, im out of flipping space. Any suggestions?

Link2SD ;)
There are tons of guides on how to use it. :)
Already found one here:
http://androidforums.com/l70-all-things-root/853462-guide-lg-l70-link2sd.html

For Windows I used MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition to partition my SD card. You must have the SD card connected through an SD card adapter: USB adapter or a miniSD-standardSD adapter if your computer has an SD card slot. Can't partition it with phone nor via MTP connection.

Edit: @biggiephil, I still have all my bloatware because I don't like it removing LG ware. It isn't bloat IMO.

Link2SD ;)
There are tons of guides on how to use it. :)
Already found one here:
http://androidforums.com/l70-all-things-root/853462-guide-lg-l70-link2sd.html

For Windows I used MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition to partition my SD card. You must have the SD card connected through an SD card adapter: USB adapter or a miniSD-standardSD adapter if your computer has an SD card slot. Can't partition it with phone nor via MTP connection.

Edit: @biggiephil, I still have all my bloatware because I don't like it removing LG ware. It isn't bloat IMO.

But still all the metro garbage

Ok, thanks. I was going to use the bloat removal tool but it lists the app store in it... I kinda like the Google app store but willing to trash it if there is something better. Weighing options.

Ok, thanks. I was going to use the bloat removal tool but it lists the app store in it... I kinda like the Google app store but willing to trash it if there is something better. Weighing options.

No problem man glad to help message me if you need any other help

I would try this but haven't unlocked my LG L70 boot loader having problems. Just a taste but hopefully this could get everything rolling to have a port of cm 11 sooner or later. We're just getting started!

Back
Top Bottom