• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

flytouch 3 playing music from micro sd cards

Hi new here . i want to buy a flytouch 3 android 2.2 off ebay . i want to mainly use it as a stereo , i bought a 7" tablet running android 2.2 and when playing music from a micro sd card it took aaaaaaaggggggeeeeeessss even just to change a track etc .

my question is to any1 who has a flytouch 3 , how quick is it for loading music files changing tracks albums etc (from micro sd , eternal usb device)? , i was hopeing it would be almost instant like a mp3 player or a computer . Maybe i just bought a really rubbish 7" pad b4 that had loads of lag etc

thanks for any help with this , as i really want to buy one but im not sure if ill have the same problem as b4

cheers

any1? just want to know if files load up quickly , on a 7" pad i got it took 1 min just to change a track on a album . please help , wanted to buy 1 today

any1? just want to know if files load up quickly , on a 7" pad i got it took 1 min just to change a track on a album . please help , wanted to buy 1 today

My advice would be don't buy a Flytouch 3 for this application. The audio output through the speakers is very low and un-useable in all but the quietest of enviroments.

yeah i know all the speakers on the cheaper pads are rubbish , i was going to plugg speakers into the heaphone out . just really concerned about loading times of files , mp3s etc .

i know , but also want to use a flytouch 3 as a digital photo frame etc too . i notice you have a flytouch 3 , when u click next track when playing music does it change track quickly or do you have to wait a minute for it to load the next track or loading music from different albums etc .
the 7" screen pad i have takes ages but the flytouch 3 is more powerful so hopefully should be quicker at loading files (music film etc) ?

OK then, for me it changes quickly. But remember I use my FT3 as a laptop and have an MP3 with headphones plugged in for my music. When I know I'm going to do a lot of typing, I bring my USB keyboard with me.

Depends if you have media scanning on or off, and when you turn it on or off.

Turn it on when playing music, turn it off to save resources when not playing music.

Back
Top Bottom