• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help flytouch3 Live Wallpapers?

i did thanks and i am currently trying to enter the code to enable it watch this space ill report back with the result

cheers Mrsmith got it working gona drain the battery completely but its worth it pretty cool! typing the code can be tricky and frustrating :)
ill keep an eye out for if you figure out the overclocking!
this tablet is more of a little project haha

Yes it is but a fun one. I just want the most out of it as I can get. I'm currently waiting to hear back from Chevy to see what he thinks about applying one of his kernels to this thing and dropping setCPU on it.

same here about pushing it!
the solar system wallpaper is pretty impressive!
im a newbie to android, having to rely on others like yourself for info ha

I've been using/beating up android for 2 years and this is just kind of fun. Which is why I like new devices. I just wish I could do more than apply other people's work.

mutari do have you got to the point that live wallpapers folder is in your wallpaper menu ?

I have to run it as a script, If i type it i get errors.
The script executes and the tablet reboots.
I press menu, Wallpaper, and get "Select wallpaper from"
Choices are:
Pictures, Wallpaper Gallery Infotm Home and Wallpaper Gallery LauncherPro.

No Live Wallpaper.

after you type cn into the program you should get a response saying you have superuser access of some sort.
then type each code pressing enter at the end of each one
ending with reboot
when you reboot in wallpaper menu you should see a live wallpaper menu!

after you type cn into the program you should get a response saying you have superuser access of some sort.
then type each code pressing enter at the end of each one
ending with reboot
when you reboot in wallpaper menu you should see a live wallpaper menu!

It's working!
Finally.
Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom