• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help FM Radio here for A2107A-H

Thanks for posting this.

I sideloaded this onto my US (AT&T) -H, it installed fine but will throw the standard error ('Unfortunately, FM Radio has stopped') on start up and then intermittently while the app is running, and it doesn't seem to get reception or play radio.

Do you know if this requires the European ROM or if it should works on the US version?

Upvote 0
This is not loading onn my tab Lenovo A2107 A-H says cannot open file. Please help

Do you have third-party app installation enabled? To do this, go to settings > security and make sure the box titled "Unknown sources - allow installation of non-Market apps" is ticked. Otherwise, you can only install apps downloaded from Google Play.

I also answered my own question from earlier - the FM Radio drivers don't seem to be enabled on the US AT&T version, so this app won't work if you have the stock US version. Once I installed the European version, the FM Radio worked like a charm.

Upvote 0
Hey thanks for uploading this APP. I installed it onto my tablet and I can't understand why they removed it from the original build 'cos it works just fine.

A criticism is that you can only save five favourite stations and that you can't directly enter the frequency for them. A search for stations only works up to 104Mhz so anything above that needs repeated presses of the up button to get to it. There is no internal antenna, so earphones are need to use this APP as they act as the aerial. Otherwise, hooray a working FM radio at last.

Upvote 0
God Bless..
It worked ! just took a few seconds to townload the .apk and dats it. No rooting, no flashes, no mess..
I had been behind this seaching for FM past 4 months. There was an original FM built-in when i bought the Tablet in Aug 2013, but some how it disappeared when I did OTA update in Sept 2013!!
This FM works perfect even without headphones, works only on speaker as well and all other functions like auto scanning, favourites etc are also fine.
Now m waiting for a Calling Feature with-in its dual sims :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones