• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Folder Management

jbuck1984

Android Enthusiast
On the inc when you go to add icons you can add folders. I started a new folder and put some of the inactive games I'm really not playing at the moment. Currently I see no way to rename the folder... Anyone know how to rename folders?

On the inc when you go to add icons you can add folders. I started a new folder and put some of the inactive games I'm really not playing at the moment. Currently I see no way to rename the folder... Anyone know how to rename folders?

Open the folder, then tap and hold on the folder name, it will then give you the option of renaming it.

I just downloaded Apps Organizer today and it's pretty neat. You tag all your programs, games, multimedia, internet, Android, tools, and it can put those folders right onto the homepage with nice little icons instead of the boring stock folders.

I know you didnt ask but theres an app called "Apps Organizer" that lets you label apps and then put folders on your home screen containing those apps. Its much nicer to use than the stock folder creator since it lets you put custom icons instead of the plain white folder that stock uses. It makes things easier to look at and not so plain.

EDIT WTF! Upther? This is Sal...

I am going to try that one! Do you know if you can organize contacts with pics like the FB folder?

I am just getting into managing more apps with these folders... I dislike the lack of functionality... I have my "starred contacts" in a folder now instead of that wastefull widget and I would like to add pictures to this list, but I have not figured that out yet.

I know you didnt ask but theres an app called "Apps Organizer" that lets you label apps and then put folders on your home screen containing those apps. Its much nicer to use than the stock folder creator since it lets you put custom icons instead of the plain white folder that stock uses. It makes things easier to look at and not so plain.

EDIT WTF! Upther? This is Sal...

Ha! Beat you to it!

Back
Top Bottom