• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forum Gamers Lounge

LOL mine is boring also but I don't like to share who I work for in public...most people with an opinion with the company I work for don't like it...curse of property casualty insurance

My company has a decently bad reputation in it's field in this area (mostly because of the upper management, not my fault!) so I hate to tell people who I work for. So I hear you man!

p.s. Karan is a magician for birthday parties! :rofl: He is going to school to be a professional wrestler!
Did this just remind you of the lies thread??? :rofl:

It was supposed to be a secret .Now everyone in AF will want to see a magic trick .....
The_Joker__s___Magic_Trick___by_nNkComicRelief.png

It's good. Rooted and running a rom. Got a bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth mouse for it last weekend. Waiting for liquid to come out with a rom that doesn't have some issues last one of his roms I flashed on it caused the nav keys to go away in landscape which makes FF3 annoying to get out of...the fix was turn the screen off then go to google now and press home from there :yeahha:

How you like your pup?

It's good. Rooted and running a rom. Got a bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth mouse for it last weekend. Waiting for liquid to come out with a rom that doesn't have some issues last one of his roms I flashed on it caused the nav keys to go away in landscape which makes FF3 annoying to get out of...the fix was turn the screen off then go to google now and press home from there :yeahha:

How you like your pup?

Unlocked and rooted, but haven't found a need to load a ROM. Great for movies and games. Haven't done much else with it yet.

I put a rom on mine specifically because I didn't know if an update would come and screw it up, I had flashed deodexed /system so I could put the true tablet mode without the LCD density change mod on it and figured if it tried to auto update I would have to fix it. I didn't like how the home screeens felt like a 7 in gnex when tablet mode is so much nicer on a big screen like that.

I put a rom on mine specifically because I didn't know if an update would come and screw it up, I had flashed deodexed /system so I could put the true tablet mode without the LCD density change mod on it and figured if it tried to auto update I would have to fix it. I didn't like how the home screeens felt like a 7 in gnex when tablet mode is so much nicer on a big screen like that.

A custom recovery would also stop an OTA though.

It might prevent it but it could still soft brick it. With a rom it won't even know there is an update hopefully

no doubt. Of course the roms out right now are very alpha so they have their issues. I use the n7 a lot more than my phone at home now :D it is what I wanted the KF to be

Hey AC13! You could always sell the KF. I sold mine for $100, could have gotten more but I was selling it to my dad so I was nice.

Yeahha how's it going? N7 - /jealous.

Seeesh, I've been a forum game slacker lately. I find I invest too much time there.

Back
Top Bottom