• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Found a nice little modding app.

So i was surfing around the internet trying to find some mod for Snapchat when I came across a cute little app called Xposed Framework. Its kinda like a Cydia for Android. It allows you to mod your ROM without flashing. Note it does require root. Most of the mods I've tested and most work. None so far have bricked my device. Its also pretty easy and self explanatory to install.

You grab a copy here:
[FRAMEWORK ONLY!] Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs (2.5.1)(12.04.2014) - xda-developers

Bro. Not tryin to offend you but not everyone knows about this. The point of this thread is say that this does work for our phones without breaking it. Most people (including me) don't like to try things without being sure they work. Also I thought it would just be nice to share something I found. Thank you for the criticism though. :3

For those who may want to try a slimmed down version of this, grab a copy of Android Tuner. It is able to dl a slimmed version of Framework. Also Android Tuner is the best tool I've ever come across. Be warned this tool is very powerful, create the Clockwork reset .zip just in case something goes south. As a second note, I use ATs start up tools only once. Therafter I allow V6 SuperCharger to manage and maintain my devices. There is a mewer version after the Black Dog fix, much more complex and much morr capable. Either will do justice to ANY device. Just RTFM.
All credit to ZepplinRox at XDA for these incredible scripts.
Later,
Ben

Back
Top Bottom