• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Found ROMs for the h324

[Stupid question!] What if we flash the recovery they provided? o_O
If i still had my backup leon, id be more than happy to test it myself. Since this is my last one and i dont have a pc to reset in case of failure, i dont want to run the risk of ending up with a plastic prop. Yanno? Thats why id figure about asking here. Someone might have some insight.

I am on T-Mobile phone and tried to flash one of those ROMs because the recovery was the same one from the CyanogenMod thread but I got an binary error blah blah blah. Then I tried to restore my backup and it made my recovery flash on and off then I pulled out the battery booted into recovery that way and restored my back up all is good now

http://www.phonetweakers.com/2016/03/all-about-lg-leon-stock-firmwares.html?m=1

There are a couple of ROMs and a kernel available on here. Problem is that it's a Leon from a different region. Would we be able to port any of the ROMs to the h345/ms345?

Do not flash anything seen here, it requires a different recovery and on top of that it will lead you Into a recovery loop.
Those roms are mediatek. I tried the optismartkernel. It flashed ok so it seemed no errors but nothing changed...false flash? Lol..... Ill try the recovery for those roms then try to flash a rom. Ill post results soon

Back
Top Bottom