• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help found two bugs in ICS

apk x64

bug 1 ) when click for home screen buttion ( aka middle physical buttion) it took aroung ~4 seciod to screen to show up ( it happen when phone is locked more then 5 minutes

bug 2) the mesage which show "usad code sending"(idk if it called usad or what) is missing (try to call on this number *1# or any number with * #) it just show a blank screen and then direct balance .etc information

pls dev's fix it soon |)

my system is running on android 4.0.3 UK version

bug 1 ) when click for home screen buttion ( aka middle physical buttion) it took aroung ~4 seciod to screen to show up ( it happen when phone is locked more then 5 minutes

bug 2) the mesage which show "usad code sending"(idk if it called usad or what) is missing (try to call on this number *1# or any number with * #) it just show a blank screen and then direct balance .etc information

pls dev's fix it soon |)

my system is running on android 4.0.3 UK version

Your bug 1 isn't a general bug - never happened on my phone which has the same version of ICS running. Are you using an custom lockscreen app?

Well just tryed, i have no Bug 1. Tryed on sreen 4 when phone is locked, press quickly home after unlocking, half second max. Waited 5 minutes when looked in the app, press home, same, but you will notice that widgets are not fast enought to load, and for very small time there are almost no widgets, and then they quickly loads. I guess you have problem with custom widgets or live wallpaper. When you lock, the sreen, phone goes to battery saving mode, and all the widgets are turned off until next usage. When you use it again, it loads all widgets and stuff, but in your case, it need more time, becouse you use custom sreen widgets or other programs, are i right? In short, one of your widgets couse this stuff.

Bug 2 : Tryed, couple of *3959# etc nubmers, just get message that there is a network problem or wrong IMM number. Normal or not?

By the way, where to send bug reports, so the dev realy would look in them for next update fix? I have found couple of myself.

I tryed many of randrom codes, same efect. (by random i mean random numbers). same. As i remember, using *NUMBERS# is for sending money to phone for 'call till you have cash' aka pre-paid sim card. For setting numbers, as i hit the last simbol, it automaticly goes to menu (test or other setting).

Back
Top Bottom