• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FREE Galaxy Nexus accessories

UncleMike

Android Expert
Nov 15, 2009
Central NJ
I just came across 2 Monoprice screen protectors and an Otterbox Defender case with holster for my Galaxy Nexus (that I sold back in January). The inner plastic on the case is missing the screen protector, and the thin edges of the slots (part of the tabs/slots that hold the front and back together) are broken, but the holster and silicone are brand new (replacement parts received from Otterbox).

I hate to throw this stuff away, so I'd like to send it to the someone willing to pay the $5.25 shipping costs for anywhere I can send USPS Priority Mail (small flat rate box, shipping purchased online). I know the screen protectors aren't worth that, but I'm hoping someone can make use of the Otterbox parts.

Contact me via PM if you're interested.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones