• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE]Great chance to earn digital money on your phone [free]

arcticglobal

It's been 3 years since the pi app was released. What can you do with pi coins.
Please check the pi market,
https://www.pichainmall.com
or
https://lgkm.net

Yes, you can use pi coins as money, pi is real money

Pi is a phone APP , it makes crypto mining easy. Breakthrough chain-block tech allows you to mine on your phone without draining your battery. And you even do not need to leave the APP open to mine, Pi does not affect your phone's performance, or use your network data.

You can earn your own PI coins for free by simply downloading the (pi network, or pi, or minepi) app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once you have downloaded the app and insert the invitation code (cakzxd), you just need to click the green lighting button once a day to start mining.

This brand new digital currency was developed by a group of Stanford University PhD's. It is Decentralized,Mobile First and User Planet-Friendly(Green);

Please note that this project is still in the infancy stage, thus,rewarding the early miners with an ample amount of free coins per day.
The reward amount increases as you increase your network (see app for more details).

Cryptocurrency is the future and is gaining mass exposure everyday! Why not do your part in spreading the word about this great project while earning a piece of the pie!

Follow the steps below, to get started:
1. First of all you would need to download the Pi app(pi network, or pi, or minepi) app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Or download the app from https://minepi.com/cakzxd
The Google Play store link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blockchainvault

2. After installing the app, you need to verify your identity to login to the app. You can verify using Facebook account or cell phone number (minepi will text you a verification code).

3. The app will ask you for the invitation code. Use cakzxd as your invitation code.

4. The app will start a guided tour and it will show you how to use the app. In order to start mining just click the green color Lightning Bolt symbol & that all.

You can earn more Pi tokens by performing one of the roles described below.
As per the Pi Network, users can have different roles as below:

Pioneer: Any user using Pi mobile app is considered be a Pioneer. The task of this role is actually very easy and straight forward. The users is required to turn on the app on a daily basis and click the mine button to start mining. The user validates their presence every time they sign in to the app.
Contributor. Any user of the Pi mobile app who adds Pioneer to his/her security circle will be considered to be a Contributor. By adding Pioneers to your security circle, a Contributor can increase the mining rate! As this user is contributing to the Pi network by creating security circles which in turn create a security graph, so the name Contributor.
Ambassador. Any user of the Pi mobile app who will introduce Pi to a new user. The Pi network is invite only system. Ambassadors usually advertise the Pi network and share the invitation codes to get new users involved into the Pi network.

For a limited time It is a Great chance to earn digital currency free. No cost, No risk, No hazard
https://minepi.com/cakzxd
invitation code: cakzxd
This account cakzxd has passed PI network KYC, so if you use this invitation code cakzxd to register your PI account, then once you pass KYC, all the extra rewarded pi tokens from this account will be transferred to your wallet immediately.
130953-c094c88e03789c3603257a5d0f8b6354.jpg

130954-d53f59e63e77ddb9225684c3c584cd5b.jpg

[GALLERY=media, 1084]02 by arcticglobal posted Jan 27, 2021 at 9:34 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 1071]50 by arcticglobal posted Jan 27, 2021 at 9:31 PM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network. To join Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/Rootandroideasy and use my username (Rootandroideasy) as your invitation code.

Was granted a name change by the Pi core team, the link above has my new user name.

Last edited:
This is what I get.

FYI It might be objecting to my VPN. Could be the site thinks I'm coming from a suspicious IP address, There's suppose to be a CAPTCHA in the blank space below "please prove that you are human." If I don't use the VPN the site doesn't load, as it's probably blocked/censored here.

If this service is under development, it could be they do currently have problems?

Last edited:
It is a project credited to three Stanford University PHDs namely: Dr Nicolas Kokkalls (head of technology), Dr Chengdiao Fan (Head of product) and Vincent McPhillip (head of community)

It is a project credited to three Stanford University PHDs namely: Dr Nicolas Kokkalls (head of technology), Dr Chengdiao Fan (Head of product) and Vincent McPhillip (head of community)
Is that supposed to impress us? I'm certainly not going to assume it's any good, or even give the benefit of the doubt, just because the people behind it went to Stanford (a place I'm quite familiar with).

(About half of my family have PhDs, nobody in my field uses academic titles because we all have one, and I've supervised about 20 PhDs and examined a similar number. One of my friends has two of them. So personally I'm far too familiar with PhDs to be especially impressed by them).

Last edited:
can i use your avatar name here rather than using your PI user name? LOLOL
Unfortunately the name was born after frustrating myself trying to find a unused name for the Ps4. I put it in as a joke and it went through. I used it as my referral code for Pi as I figured I'd have no issues that way.

Pi does have an option to hide your real name for those of you that maybe concerned.

The white paper link i posted is a very interesting read for those of you that are interested. As far as will it be worth anything? I'd say let's be open to a discussion on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom