• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free Singing Birds Live Wallpaper

Description

Enjoy singing birds any where, any time you wish. This singing birds live wallpaper brings
peaceful, melodious birds chirping and singing in forest right on your phone. These singing birds
are 3D and actually fly across your screen. The beautiful backdrop backgrounds scrolls as the
singing birds fly.

Tapping on the screen will make Singing birds live wallpaper come alive with sound.
Tapping again will stop the singing birds from singing.

The bird songs are relaxing and all natural. You will feel lively, serene and calm when the singing birds fly on your screen and sing.

Here is the link to the Google Play Store for more information:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appcilious.flyingbirds

Hope you Enjoy it

Alicia

Why do you need to know what webpages i've visited on my phone, in order to have happy singing birds on my wallpaper?

READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks.

The permissions are required by the StartApp library. My app does not access , read or store any personal data.

I think StartApp uses those permissions to create targeted advertisements. You can decline the startapp sdk when you install the app. The ads are all opt-in based.

Here is my privacy policy

Mobile Privacy Policy

Back
Top Bottom