• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Freezing while on the charger

DC E1G

Hello all,

I've been noticing lately (the past week) that when I wake up in the morning my phone (which I leave on the charger overnight), is often frozen. None of the buttons will wake the phone or anything, although the LED is still on. The phone appears to be freezing at some point during the night. However, while the LED is green (full charge) most mornings, it is stuck orange occasionally, indicating it froze not long after it went on the charger.

I always pull the battery to resolve this issue, and the phone functions fine all day without freezing. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea what was causing this issue.

To those wondering, I'm rooted running LeeDroid 2.3d and have been for over a month now. The only apps I've installed recently are Kongregate arcade and Set CPU, but both were installed about two weeks prior to the issues appearing.

I've tried playing with Set CPU to see if a setting might be responsible, but have had no luck lately. I plan to try uninstalling, despite the fact I enjoy being slightly OC'd.

Thanks for all the help in advance!

What exactly does wiping the battery stats do?

The issue seems to have slowed and occurs only once every few days now oddly enough.

Back
Top Bottom