• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

freezing

keep freezing? like frozen with no response? are you on wifi when this happens? or cellular? i do not have this issue on my note 10+ on chrome.

Hate to say it but I have this problem, too. Chrome just freezes up and you can't do anything. Can't press the back button. Can't press the home button. Can't press anything. And then about 10 or 15 seconds later it will kick you back out to the homepage (most likely because you've pressed the back/home button so many times in frustration).

I have no clue where the problem originates, if it's chrome or the S20 Ultra or what... but I can confirm that Chrome is definitely freezing on the Galaxy S20 Ultra. Unfortunately it cannot be easily reproduced and seems to happen at random times.

You could also download alternative browsers instead of Chrome which has worked for some people.

Two popular suggestions:
I use Chrome on my Desktop/Laptop though so I'm holding out and hoping they fix the issue. Not really sure if it's a Samsung or Google issue, though. Hard to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom