• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help frp blocked doogee mix

My uncle give me 3 phones, 1 alcatel (unknown model), a samsung sm-g3502t, and a doogee mix it has no display but the accessibility is on, but it's frp locked, and my uncle forgot the password, and the youtube app requires update so it's not working, can it be unlocked?
please ,-,

My uncle give me 3 phones, 1 alcatel (unknown model), a samsung sm-g3502t, and a doogee mix it has no display but the accessibility is on, but it's frp locked, and my uncle forgot the password, and the youtube app requires update so it's not working, can it be unlocked?
please ,-,
yeah unfortunately discussions of bypassing FRP here in this forum is frowned upon here.

and on your doogee.....what do you mean iit has no display? like the screen is broke? and how do you know accessibility is turned on? and does your uncle know the google email? if so, you can do a forget passoword and then change it. wait 24 hours afterwards to see if that password will unlock FRP.

tbh i would recommend that you take these 3 phones and just recycle them. Best Buy will take them off of your hands for you. if you need a phone, just buy one of those pay as you go phones....or a burner phone.

edit:maybe this will help:
https://www.androidcentral.com/what-do-if-youre-locked-out-your-phone-after-resetting-it

Upvote 0
yeah unfortunately discussions of bypassing FRP here in this forum is frowned upon here.

and on your doogee.....what do you mean iit has no display? like the screen is broke? and how do you know accessibility is turned on? and does your uncle know the google email? if so, you can do a forget passoword and then change it. wait 24 hours afterwards to see if that password will unlock FRP.

tbh i would recommend that you take these 3 phones and just recycle them. Best Buy will take them off of your hands for you. if you need a phone, just buy one of those pay as you go phones....or a burner phone.

edit:maybe this will help:
https://www.androidcentral.com/what-do-if-youre-locked-out-your-phone-after-resetting-it
I already unlocked it, thanks :), it was hard because the screen, but it run games so well (using a screen mirror app on pc) 4gb of ram 64gb of storage, my cousin paid 2000 brazilian real on it, and here a phone with this hardware is expensive, but I am very happy that now is working.
Now I will try to fix the alcatel a5 that my cousin give me too, it think it's water damaged

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones