• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny pictures!

1789181281872.png
 
Don't know what's wrong, it loads to 90% and stops. Tried a couple of different pictures. I'll try again
I can't imagine what is causing the load problem. As far as I know, you are the only one that is having trouble loading an image. Perhaps a file size limit by your provider? When I post a pic, it just loads. I don't see any progress percentage. It is the same if I post a local file or a link to a file from the net.
 
Our VFW Post Commander missed the meeting last night because she's out of country. She just asked us officers to not burn down the Post while she's away... so after the meeting, we posed for a little photo to let her know we're just doing what we do best when we're left unsupervised...

(Note: we don't have a bar. Alcohol and tobacco are prohibited in the building) :p

image000000_20260914_203659.png.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom