• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

g3 , m8 or z2

edgie70

May 19, 2011
Manchester u.k
Hi all , I can upgrade mid December , currently I have a galaxy s3 so I dont want an s5 tbh because menus and fonts would all be similar so wouldn't be like getting anything new . The g3 , m8 and z2 all look good but iam undecided ive looked on you tube at them and all look good , so which did or would you buy and why , help me out people ☺

Hi kate , I fancied the g3 but have been reading that due to the screen it takes more battery power , then the m8 has stamina mode for great battery , m8 is also slightly slimmer but a bit too tall , also screen colour on g3 been reported as colours a bit washed out looking , think the z2 is a no go because I don't like the look of it , so I guess its the g3 or m8 ...

Upvote 0
15133187064_a1f1fd0cb4_z.jpg

I average 6 to 8 hours of screen on time on my M8 when I'm really going. I've yet to need to charge it during a day.

Without special power saving modes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones