• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy Note 2 and Keis

I have two Galaxy Note 2's. One is using Android 4.3, and the other 4.1.2. The 4.3 will not connect to Keis 3. Ver 4.1.2 will not connect on Keis 2. I have tried clearing phone cache, different cables, all available usb ports on two different computers (Win 7x64), Safe Mode, firewall/virus off.
Prior to updating my phone to Androids 4.3, under 4.1.2 it did not connect to Keis 2. I thought updating the phone and trying Keis 3 might help, it did not.
Using ATT.

Hi

What are you trying to use Kies for? There are other ( maybe better) ways of doing most things.

Roger

I had been able to use it a few months back, backed up both phones. The phone was acted buggy, things turning on; ie GPS, Airplane etc... I wanted to reset it and restore it. Thanks.

Hi again

If you can't get it working you could look at apps such as My Backup Pro to make full backups before reseting your phone (s).

Roger

I just tried MobilGO, it too could not find the phones. It seems that the drivers for the phone are not loading. I can not move files back and forth. It does not show up on the computer.
I have tried disabling all my usb ports and then enabling, but did not help. I can connect other usb devices without a an issue, so, I think my usb ports are ok.

Back
Top Bottom