• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy s2 cover

parag1dubey

Android Enthusiast
Is it necessary to cover the Galaxy S2 using a back cover? I mean is the plastic back very frail? I am presently using an Amzer TPU gel back cover, but it absolutely destroys the sleek and sexy look of my GS2... What say?? Ironass, butt in here, will you (pun intended :) ) ?

ironass say... the Search this Forum button is your friend...

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 Cases (157 posts)

Galaxy S2 - Case & screen protector (47 replies)

Official Mesh Case Review (14 replies)

Recommend me SGS2 case with stand (4 replies)

Best case & screen protector? (6 replies)

Otterbox Commuter Case for GS II Available (18 replies)

Tough Case vs Pop Case (9 replies)

Case Mate Tough Case (16 replies)

... and the list goes on!

I mean is the plastic back very frail?

You own it... what do you think? :confused:

Galaxy S2 battery cover test

As to whether you need a case or not... that depends on how likely you are to drop it or abuse it.

In the words of Dirty Harry... "Do you feel lucky punk?" ;)

Well if you use no back cover won't the battery just be able to fall out? This is usually the reason why you need to have a back cover, even if you have a case on the device.

Well if you use no back cover won't the battery just be able to fall out? This is usually the reason why you need to have a back cover, even if you have a case on the device.
Errr... may be i wasnt clear enough.. I meant a back case, when i said a back cover and not the battery cover which comes with the phone :)

Ironass, Thank you once again, if for nothing else, then for making me laugh yet again ;) But your video link did help... So the cover is not as frail as it appears. I asked because i didnt have the courage to test it... :D Thanks a ton, mate...

I would be more concerned with protecting the front than the back, I agree that any form of cover detracts from the slim profile of the S2 but I've always used a leather flip case mainly to protect the screen.

Regards

John

Back
Top Bottom