• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Galaxy S5 AOSP 4.4.4

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
This is the rom or should i say update you should've gotten from samsung.!
OgpARt3.jpg

Features----

@dadcup for cm11 as base

Along with that there is also
  • S5 Launcher and Weather
  • Headphone Amp
  • Viper for android
  • battery saver
  • And other various tweaks.!!

• Guide
  • Install any Twrp i use 2.7.0.0 linked below.
  • Backup your current rom
  • Wipe (as any other rom) everything
  • Install Rom, then Gapps, then supersu.zip. you may have to flash the rom then flash super su.
  • Enjoy, report any bugs or probs please.

• Were Back to Cm11 with much better speed and stability. This means more space and better battery life plus more fun.

[*]updated launcher
    [*]s6 fonts
    [*]removed apps added higher heap size 384mb better speed
    [*][*]Added Featues

Screenies--->http://imgur.com/a/mLbyx
touchwizandroidl-100468917-primary.idge.png

This is just an example okay not what my phone looks like(i wish).

This is for Galaxy Exhibit. T599/T599N/T599V. Also the ACE

I'd love some more ideas and am willing to try new stuff i didn't compile most of this but i did redo alot. it is based on carbon 4.4.4

I am new to this and hit the thanks if you like it. Thank You

Last edited:
This rom is wat i wanted for an update from samsung. it even has sd card abilities built in. and i updated to S5 launcher so even better. let me know your thoughts i had major issues earlier with the rom so i am now testing it and think i have solved it for atleast V1.

Edit-It works perfectly im gonna add more to this every week as long as i can. when the cm12 form meticulus is stable im gonna make a galaxy S6 themed rom. also for this rom go to themes and apply galaxy s5 theme then you have a complete copy of the s5 rom. and new phone with sd card and much more also active display.

Last edited:
im uploading now slowish internet it should be ready by 8 pm tonight.

Edit-Upload complete ready to go

Last edited:
This looks like a nice ROM, but What's with the "Galaxy S5" in the title?
Because, as you've said, it's for the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599N.

I would hold off on install this ROM needs to be redone the launcher doesn't work. I'll have a new one latest next week.

if nobody wants to see another update say so Because i will if people want it. if not im gonna abandon it. please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom