• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy Y convert text message to MMS

I wonder that how this is happening. Imtiazshah I would suggest first you check your settings and just see that whether you are sending the messages properly.

Just to let you know that I've moved this thread to its correct forum for some responses. :)

I am not having complete knowledge regarding this. I am currently using Samsung Galaxy S3, recognizes our voice, understands our habits and shares our moments instantly with intuitive technology on a 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a smartphone from Samsung that was launched on May 3 2012 in London. One of the most noticeable change would be a new brightness slider that appears in the notification drop-down, although there was feedback from users that new VPN and enterprise security enhancements are also part of the deal. I will ask my brother who is a professional in mobile service and may produce the best solution for your problem.

samsung smart phones
cheapest smart phones

Back
Top Bottom