• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root GB Market issue?

jlewis74

I had been on the first leaked rooted version with no problems, I sbf'ed back and installed the 3 files and my market was working at first then it just stopped. I keep getting the "failed to download" message. Anyone have any ideas. I dont feel like sbf;ing again.

I had been on the first leaked rooted version with no problems, I sbf'ed back and installed the 3 files and my market was working at first then it just stopped. I keep getting the "failed to download" message. Anyone have any ideas. I dont feel like sbf;ing again.

Try reactivating the phone...dial *228 then pick the right option. This has worked for me before.

If I push it from the website they will install, just wish it would do it from my phone. but I got TI now I should be able to restore!

ermrkd said thats what he did and after the TIBU restore his market started working again. I had the same thing happen just before him and the only thing that worked for me was a sbf back to stock. but I didn't try pushing from the site.

Still not working, ohh well. I will give it the weekend to see if it fixes itself. Some have said it just starts working after a while.

Ok after the market still not working as of tonight I was playing around with Droid Overclock and cliked on fix permission in the extras tab and after that all my updates started downloading and it is working now! not sure if that is what really fixed it or not, but I am happy now!

Back
Top Bottom