• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GDE question

kiddk1

Android Enthusiast
well I am back to using a home replacement, this one does not seem to slow me down like pandahome did. my question is does anyone know how to get the notification option in the menu, it seems that in GDE you have to access it from the top bar wheras in other home apps you can get it via the menu option. thanks in advance

I don't understand why you'd want to do that. The notification bar is going to be there regardless, but you want less information on it?

no, I want to be able to check my notifications witout having to "pull down" the notification bar, in the stock home app you just hit menu and select notification, GDE does not have that option when you hit menu.

But isn't it less work with the notification bar? And if the screen is locked you can even see what type of notification it is without even unlocking the screen. It's either unlock the screen tap menu and then tap notifications or unlock the screen and pull down the notification bar. Or am I missing something?

nope you are not missing anything, it is just my personal preference to use the menu button thats all

Back
Top Bottom