• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root General What should my next phone be? Should I ditch Virgin?

I have the virgin mobile Samsung Galaxy Victory. It's a good phone, but there are no roms out for it yet, and you cannot stransfer large game apps to the extSD card. So I have little Space. So I would go with the S2, I wish I did, has more space and larger screen. There are probably ROMs out there to move app2sd.

Upvote 0
I know slacker! Get it together :) I am over here working on the HTC Evo V 4G, the Samsung Victory for sprint and virgin mobile and also lending a hand to the Virgin Mobile Elite. Lets not forget I am also in the works on a new ROM for the Triumph :D Where is your dignity as a Rom Developer?!?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

G60, would you like to share any tidbits in reference to this new triumph ROM, hmmmmmm?? Hehe, thanks for taking the time to give the triumph some good'ol love :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones