• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Geniatech Enjoy TV

This is my opinion on the new version 20111117

TRASH IS AUTHENTIC.

1 ... The application now play all YouTube videos, but in return we can not see the videos from the application in F / HD (do not confuse with HQ).

2 .. Our ATV now always starts in Full HD (1080P), no matter what you put in the resolution display settings you want, whenever you start or restart in 1080, (I use HDMI).

3 ... The Market and is not standard and no matter who say that can be doing a thousand things, before he had and whether it should be.

These are just a few things, I've only tested a half hour, but enough to have changed back to the previous version and go to the toilet to vomit to see the new version.

In short ... instead of improving firmware have worsened.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS NEW VERSION.

Upvote 0
1 ... The application now play all YouTube videos, but in return we can not see the videos from the application in F / HD (do not confuse with HQ).

2 .. Our ATV now always starts in Full HD (1080P), no matter what you put in the resolution display settings you want, whenever you start or restart in 1080, (I use HDMI).

my tv reports input as 720p, as i selected 720p coz 1080p is too small.
in HD youtube videos i can play them both on browser and application. maybe it does not play it in HD but in HQ, but it plays it nonetheless. (on my pc the youtube video test has 1080p option, and on android i can play that video in HQ mode)

network streaming is working fine too. i will stick to this update for now, its best suits my need than any other updates.
any other feedback??

Upvote 0
Hi,

Received my ATV2000 on friday, updated to 2011.11.17 version on saturday and added Market as explained by enviro8. Also HiDTV 1.8.5. Wonderful.

Runs smooth and stable, I'm very happy. Anyway, these points could be better:

- Sometimes on a text field characters won't appear as you type, but there are still being introduced.
- Browser scroll could be smoother, even with flash on demand. I haven't tried any other browser.
- HiDTV does not scale correctly some channels. Also, on 1080p DVB emissions it looses pace on fast scenes. Strange, as the devices plays 1080p MKV perfectly.

It is almost perfect. Waiting for another firmware to try :D

Upvote 0
I do not know that anyone interested in this, the car is ready pc project. Only the GPS would solve a lot.

Attachments

• android box touch screen.jpg
    android box touch screen.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0
Geniatech released new update 2011.11.17: 87,7MB

There is no Market app !! in this update.
They add Camera app for Skype.

For Market good app :) is AndroidPIT (tested - works fine):

Hi all,

I have just bought one ATV3000 and do not know if your above discussions regarding firmware, app updates can be applied to this model. There is no Google Market on my device for your information.

Your advices are much appreicated.

Upvote 0
GUAAAUUUUUUUU!, FINALLY I got my WOXTER 100.

Awesome!.

It eats the ATV 1000.

Do not buy the ATV 1000 and buy THE WOXTER 100 (the 200 has a 1 TB hard drive).

3D has a STUNNING CUSTOM Android 2.3 version brings a remote control and a PIECE MINI KEYBOARD WITH TOUCH PAD, compatible with many Web Cam, Cortex A9 at 1 GHz (according to the specifications of the web is a 1 GHz A8, but according to past programs that have a A9 Even behind the model, states clearly A9), 512 MB, Digital Out (Optical) audio.

And more and cheaper cost me what it cost me this ATV 1000 (139 euros).

Market has licensed DTS license, to reproduce MEGAVIDEO VIDEOS!.

It supports almost all the games before I worked with the ATC 1000.

Enter and watch yourselves Passion for innovation - Advanced Electronics - Woxter all you have. That is more than what they put there really believe that.

Am and these people if you have updates on their website and not Geniatech trash.

Be not dumb (which you have not yet purchased the ATV 1000), and buy the Woxter 100.

For the record, I have the ATV 1000 and I have to compare with the Woxter 100 and is Woxter 100 winner.

You can buy from the same site:

http://www.todowoxter.com/eshop/index.php/cPath/59/sort/3a/page/1

4e71f7e07145e.jpg

Para los que seais de Espa

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones