• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Genuine HTC Desire S Digitizer from where?

Spytek

Hi

I need to replace the digitizer on my phone as I accidentally dropped it and it is now cracked (so much for gorilla glass eh?).

I have seen loads on eBay but have been told that many are fakes and poor quality (even though they say 'original' and 'genuine'). Is there any way of purchasing the original glass that is fitted at the factory? Anyone know what the part number is and where I can get the original genuine glass that is fitted to the phone?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Hi

I need to replace the digitizer on my phone as I accidentally dropped it and it is now cracked (so much for gorilla glass eh?).

I have seen loads on eBay but have been told that many are fakes and poor quality (even though they say 'original' and 'genuine'). Is there any way of purchasing the original glass that is fitted at the factory? Anyone know what the part number is and where I can get the original genuine glass that is fitted to the phone?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

ive found that ebay or amazon ones are pretty good, had maybe one or two with dead spots just had them replaced tho so no biggie there.

Back
Top Bottom