• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting Samsung s5 & have LG vx9900 enV

Finally getting a smartphone [yea, bout time, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ]
Have an LG vx 9900 enV and have used BITPIM in the past to download everything from the phone. Worked great too.
Can't seem to find anything on the Net RE: how I can transfer my "contacts" from the LG to the Samsung. The ap, Samsung Smart Switch won't work with the LG.
And the other aps I checked won't either.

Any ideas?? We all know how long it can take to do and all I want is to expedite the process. :thinking:

Thanks in advance,

Ellen

Make sure you definitely erase the information on your device before they do the transfer.

I know that with my last device I didn't realize they wanted to keep it after I got the new device and every transferred over and I like kind of told them I wanted to see them wipe it before I left so that all my personal information wasn't being left in the hands of some stranger :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones