• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gingerbread by momeee ?

anabhi

The news is recently buzzing on web regarding the one of the android phones of Micromax. The talks in various android forums are being made on Micromax A70 Android smartphones relating its upgradeability.
The Micromax A70 was launched on July 2011 in India with price tag near about Rs.7500 and was launched with the Froyo Android type v2.2. Since then, talks were being made that whether the smartphone can be upgraded to Android 2.3 gingerbread or not?
4e86f55334593Micromax-A70-4.jpg

At that time the people usually answered that it can not be upgraded. However, recent news is that the handset can be upgraded to version 2.3.
How to move to Android 2.3 OS?

Well, we are working on the video tutorial of How to upgrade the Micromax A70 Android v2.2 to Android v2.3. As soon as Momeee editor will upload the video on youtube, we will give you its link. So stay connected to us.
by momee
we should contact this site or not ?
i am confused:confused::musicus:
and sorry site changed their conframtion to another site igyaan:mad:
source-Micromax A70 Android 2.3 upgrade is now available | MoMeee.com

Was posted one month ago that video will be uploaded soon.
I don't think it'll take more than 1 month to upload a video even at 1 kbps :P

Was posted one month ago that video will be uploaded soon.
I don't think it'll take more than 1 month to upload a video even at 1 kbps :P
bytes is enough for month :D:D:D:Dright ? ha ha
i think it's will not provide gingerbread:( btw if provide so really awesome other then:):rolleyes:
we can only hope for gb updates :( caues micromax not providing k. source and other igyaan,and momee:mad:
btw our android forums member is really great other then and this site cause he suceesed to installing gingerbread bt touch & network not working ,we are really proude on him:o

bytes is enough for month :D:D:D:Dright ? ha ha
i think it's will not provide gingerbread:( btw if provide so really awesome other then:):rolleyes:
we can only hope for gb updates :( caues micromax not providing k. source and other igyaan,and momee:mad:
btw our android forums member is really great other then and this site cause he suceesed to installing gingerbread bt touch & network not working ,we are really proude on him:o

Yes in android forum all devs have been already mentioned before in simple words no kernel source code no CM or gingerbread .. without KS code it not possible to create Cynogenmod

Back
Top Bottom