• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gingerbread

truelefty4

I just got my Dinc 2 and retired my LG Ally but I wonder if anyone here has an idea on a possible Gingerbread update will be available.

I've read that the Inc S in europe is supposed to get it by the end of Q2. Since The Inc 2 is exactly the same phone for VZW (has a CDMA antenna), then I am assuming that we'd get it shortly after (assuming VZW doesn't f**k this update up like they do everything these days...). I'm not expecting it until early summer, hopefully

I've read that the Inc S in europe is supposed to get it by the end of Q2. Since The Inc 2 is exactly the same phone for VZW (has a CDMA antenna), then I am assuming that we'd get it shortly after (assuming VZW doesn't f**k this update up like they do everything these days...). I'm not expecting it until early summer, hopefully

LoL i know its unbelievable how they **** shit up but i hope too

The Incredible S and the Desire HD started getting the OTA updates back on May 4. Has everyone overseas received it? Probably not if they were on carriers which most are on.

I would say, the US might get Gingerbread by the end of the month or early June. But I'm only guessing. No hard data or facts to back that up. I would love for it to be by the end of the month, but again, it's all relies on Verizon getting it to the masses.

I am brand new to the Droid arena.

I just bought the DINC2 and am wondering what features Gingerbread will add to the current operating system? :confused:

Thanks

I am brand new to the Droid arena.

I just bought the DINC2 and am wondering what features Gingerbread will add to the current operating system? :confused:

Thanks
Whenever you hit the sleep button, the screen turns off like an old CRT television. BEST UPDATE EVER. I'm actually pretty pumped for it.

Also probably some performance stuff, but who cares about that.

Whenever you hit the sleep button, the screen turns off like an old CRT television. BEST UPDATE EVER. I'm actually pretty pumped for it.

dont forget the overglowing lol.

I am thinking of replacing my Sense keyboard with the GB one that was leaked a while back. Worked pretty well on my old OG Droid.

I downloaded the Gingerbread keyboard for my Incredible II but it does not work. I select it, and it shows as my selected keyboard, but I just keep getting the original.

What exactly are you talking about with the screen?

Back
Top Bottom