• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Go keyboard

Need a little more info than that. What were you doing, roms, etc. What do you mean not working, is it not opening, does it open but when you push the keys they dont respond?

Sorry, I download it installed it, went into settings under language & keyboard check on go keyboard. But the stock keyboard pops up ever time I text.

i like the layout of go keyboard. but three things are driving me crazy. i turned off auto capitalization and it keeps making the pronoun "i" to I. also it keeps making a friends name "mac" capital even though i have saved it to my unique words several times. when i am finished a sentence and hit space two times, it does not automatically punch in a period for me. also, for example when i am typing in the word "hey", hey is highlighted blue, i hit the space bar to move onto the next word but the next character i punch in does not have the space. i have to hit the space bar twice.

again, i love the physical layout of this keyboard, but the above issues make this an unusable app for me at this time.

i want to keep this app. could someone help?

Back
Top Bottom