• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good games please......

Subhankar

Lurker
Actually I have played some 3d games on this phone like raging thunder,destroy gunners and even dead space :) but need more games......

The problem is I have bricked previous phone and can't take the risk of rooting a new one :( .

Can anyone please give some name of games playable on A50? And better if you give the version because I have seen Temple run on A50 but only one version others don't work

BTW thanks in advance.....:D

Over time I have found out that there are some games that are normally marked unsupported but in some cases (even the games marked unsupported by google play) is playable without LAG!!!

so I am going to start making a list of games(with a little bit more graphics than cut the rope :cool:) playable on this particular device(but don't expext me to add games like angry birds,Who even plays angry birds anyway? :flute:)

1.Zombie Highway
2.Zombie Frontier
3.Zombie Road
4.Backbreaker
5.Backbreaker 2:Vengence
6.Army Sniper
7.Battle for Rebirth
8.Canon Legends
9.Dark Area
10.Dark Summoner
11.Fighting Tiger-Liberal
12.Fast racing 3D
13.Final Defence
14.Gun and Blood
15.Homeun Battle(3D and 2)
16.Hungry Shark(ALL OF THEM!!)
17.Maximus Discuss
18.Mushroom Age:Time adventure
19.Mushroom Garden(also seasons)
20.Overkill
21.Panda ran(temple run rip-off with some weird transformation)
22.Paris must be destroyed(one of my fav-try it out!!)
23.Pocket legends(unbelievably runs super smooth)
24.Reckless racing(though the second one is unsupported)
25.Tigers of the pacific(both 1 and 2)
26.All Storm8 games works properly
27.Wave blazer
28.Wings of steel
29.Zombie smash
30.Naught

Some of these will be shown unsupported in google play or completely hidden when searching from mobile,but try downloading from other mirrors.Also reply if you are trying to download from Adf.ly because it's blocked in India :(

Later I will add some more..

Back
Top Bottom