• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good News About VLINGO!

mrootes

Some of you may know that Vlingo did not work with the Rezound.

I just got their recent update and it now works on the Rezound!

I got this email also:

Hello

We wanted to let you know that Vlingo Virtual Assistant is now compatible with the HTC Rezound. We have repaired the bug that was causing the network connection issue, and you will now be able to download the application (v3.5) directly from the Android Market.

We appreciate your patience in regards to this matter. Please let us know if you experience any further difficulties using/downloading Vlingo on your Rezound device.

Best regards,

Ari
Vlingo Support

What were the issues with vlingo? I've been using it since day 1 November 14. The only issue I've had was safe reader not working with handcent so I had to use the stock message app.

It was previously saying something about not being able to connect to the server (or some similar message), after any command attempted.

What were the issues with vlingo? I've been using it since day 1 November 14. The only issue I've had was safe reader not working with handcent so I had to use the stock message app.

I love Safereader with Handcent on my Droid Incredible, but you say it's not working on the Rezound? Really? I'm seriously considering moving to the Rezound, but Safereader is a MUST HAVE app for me.

I love Safereader with Handcent on my Droid Incredible, but you say it's not working on the Rezound? Really? I'm seriously considering moving to the Rezound, but Safereader is a MUST HAVE app for me.

It works with the stock message app. Couldn't get safe reader to work with handcent. So I'll use the stock app until it works with handcent. By the way safe reader did work great on my incredible with handcent.

Back
Top Bottom