• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good replacement battery

gmjlopez

My battery's life is ending soon. I'm looking for an OEM 1500 mAh battery to replace it. Anyone know where I can get a legit battery from. I read some reviews at Amazon and most said they got crappy replacements that didn't last to long. I don't mind paying $40-$50 for a battery as long as I don't have to keep my phone tethered to a charger everywhere I go. Thanks guys!

I found one on eBay from a reputable seller. Supposedly its an brand new OEM 1500 mAh battery. I will test it out and write a review on here.

The problem I ran into with non OEM eBay batteries and this phone was the inability to charge in phone. The phone detects many non OEM batteries and refuses to charge them. They work fine and charge in an external charger. This was the only phone I ever had issues with non OEM batteries and I've bought many over the years.

Reactions: 111
the replacement i got from ebay was nice. new batteries are going to be a definite improvement over a year old battery.

Back
Top Bottom