• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Goodbye evo/sprint Thank you guys!

BrianJB

Android Enthusiast
Hey everyone I know I had just made a thread a couple months ago about leaving the e4g for the 3d. Well I have made another move, completely away from sprint and I went to the big red. I ended up taking over someones unlimited data plan, and since we have LTE service here I couldn't pass it up.

I loved my time with sprint and the evo 3d, but my time on the e4g forum here is still my best memories. It's kinda weird because this forum is more active than the e3d forum lol. But I wanted to thank all of you very much for really getting me into the whole smartphone/rooting things. If it wasn't for you guys making sense of it all I'd still be using my blackberry.

But I will be giving my evo 3d to my wife, and we are going to sell our old e4g's. Even though I want to keep them I need the money now that verizon made me an offer I couldn't refuse. But I will still creep over here and see what you guys have cookin'.

I went with the evo of verizon, the thunderbolt. I just bought it off of the forum here. I'll save up some money and sell it and my xoom tablet and get a rezound or if vzw gets one of the newer htc phones ill get that. I was in a time pinch to get the unlimited data, so I had to get a phone quick. The thunderbolt is the cheapest of the lte's.

Back