• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google account

daddyd302

Android Enthusiast
I just had to reset my Xoom. I used my regular google account that I used for my Droid X. I just realized I had too many apps I bought for the Droid X that didn't work with the Xoom. I also had other apps that don't work like the USA today app.

I decided to use my other google account I had my previous Evo. I know it's a pain to rebuy some of the apps I had on my original account but I think this is better. This is better for me because I can buy stuff that will work for the Xoom, or just for the Xoom.

I'm just wondering if anyone else created a new account or you guys just used your regular account from your phone.

I was planning on using my regular account. Is that bad?

It's really up to you. I just wanted to keep my Droid X and my Xoom account separate. For me it'll be easier to manage as I only want certain apps for my Droid, and certain apps for my Xoom. I also use google back up so all or most of my apps should be saved by google.

It seems when I did the rest the music that came with the Xoom are now missing.....

the market will only let you install apps that are designed for honey in mind. yes its up to you however for me when i do something on the tablet i want it to be reflected on my evo and on my desktops.. having one account will ensure that.

now i go have 3 google accts however two of those are for spam mail, etc... still even for those the evo i use has those two accts on it so they are all synced..

You can select any account you want to use in market and go back and forth. As long as it is list in Setting/Accounts. You may only purchase apps with your main google account.

Back
Top Bottom