• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Chrome Beta

Yea but apparently it is onyl available to ICS devices and that is it. A LOT of poeple on Engadget were saying it's even faster than Dolphin(Which I See To Be Faster Than Opera). That's pretty impressive and would love to try but we need core 4.0 whether it be CM9 or any other flavor of 4.0

Yea but apparently it is onyl available to ICS devices and that is it. A LOT of poeple on Engadget were saying it's even faster than Dolphin(Which I See To Be Faster Than Opera). That's pretty impressive and would love to try but we need core 4.0 whether it be CM9 or any other flavor of 4.0

Opera always has been faster then dolphine for me but chrome is much faster then both on my tab. It also looks exactly like the PC version! Can't wait to get it on my phone

I tried the Puffin browser recommended by someone lese on here and WOW! Opera and Dolphin have NO spped comparisons to this browser... am anxious to see how Chrome Mobile fares against THIS ridiculous competition.

I tried the Puffin browser recommended by someone lese on here and WOW! Opera and Dolphin have NO spped comparisons to this browser... am anxious to see how Chrome Mobile fares against THIS ridiculous competition.

In terms of speed is like this ; stock gb browser < dolphin < opera mobile < puffin browser < Google chrome.

In terms of speed is like this ; stock gb browser < dolphin < opera mobile < puffin browser < Google chrome.

Used Puffin for 2 minutes....by far the fastest over Dolphin and Opera!

yes it IS ridiculously fast... i need to find tye one who recommended the Puffin browser because he definitrly deserves a thanks from everyone who is thankful for showing us the browser that ha the speed of a desktop browser especially on desktop view

yes it IS ridiculously fast... i need to find tye one who recommended the Puffin browser because he definitrly deserves a thanks from everyone who is thankful for showing us the browser that ha the speed of a desktop browser especially on desktop view

yeyy lol thats me im very glad I was able to help a little I love android and the esteem its a beautiful phone that deserves the great users like in this forums i love this forums its not like those hypocritical sh-t

You guys should try maxthon browser. Its crazy smooth and fast. Its like opera mobile + dolphin HD.

will try this also. Will try to create a Comparison thread for Dolphin, Opera , Maxthon , and Puffin... name others people want to have compare too if interested

You guys should try maxthon browser. Its crazy smooth and fast. Its like opera mobile + dolphin HD.

I just discovered that one today, really nice! I had been using Firefox as my default browser until I found that it wasn't recognizing when sites had a mobile page. Maxthon also seems to load normal pages much faster than FF!

Back
Top Bottom