• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google idiots

groston

What effing idiot at Google decided that the default calendar app should add images to appointments based on words within the appointment? How moronic can they get, especially since no means of turning off this horrific 'feature' is provided?

What effing idiot at Google decided that the default calendar app should add images to appointments based on words within the appointment? How moronic can they get, especially since no means of turning off this horrific 'feature' is provided?
what are you talking about.? i use google calendar on my z fold 4 and in my monthly calendar i have no images. can you post a picture of what is your issue?

Last edited:
The key word is 'birthday', then it uses this idiotic picture...

Screenshot_20230421-181432.png

The key word is 'birthday', then it uses this idiotic picture...

Well. That is actually is pretty annoying. It only shows when 'schedule' is selected, not day/week/month (mine only showed something similar/a picture for the month heading) so I guess you could change the view. Google's gone animated cartoon-y for some stuff, ugh. I don't see a way to turn it off, just change views that hide it. That's why I don't use a lot of it, thankfully there are apps to install lol.

Back
Top Bottom