• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help google maps all messed up...flash player?

chimera15

So I bought a Gravity Smart off ebay...it had a reboot problem everytime you went into navigation. It seemed to also have a problem with maps...the map is showing up as jumbled and flashing. I rooted the phone, and installed the custom rom I found here. The phone doesn't seem to want to reboot anymore, but it still has the flashing/messed up map problem with google maps. Is there anyone who has encountered a similar problem? It seems really strange. Is it a flash player problem or something? Does google maps use flash?

Interesting that youtube seems to work alright, does it use flash?

Really strange....only navigation seems to freeze now, it gives you the option to close down navigation, instead of just rebooting like it was, and maps is all jumbled and messed up. This is a bit over my head as a noob android user. Any help?

Another thing I noticed with this phone, is that scrolling a webpage will like scramble the picture. Also booting the phone, the image is all scrambled that shows up. So what engine does scrolling a google webpage, and the image in the bootup of the phone, and navigation have in common?

Yup, any gpu benchmarker causes the thing to crash or reboot...so anything I can do to fix a gpu on this thing? Do they have separate drivers or something I can mess around with?

Back
Top Bottom