• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google problems

ladyleisure

Lurker
Oct 12, 2012
Hi new to this my friends xpria mini andriod phone has problems on the main screen where the google is. You get a message statiing "405 thats a error the request method is inappropriate for the url/m?hl=en&gl=gb&client=msandroid-hms-vf-gb&source=android launcher-search&q=ourlounge thats all we know" it doent seem to matter what i type in i get this code can anyone help as cant seem to solve it and as its on the main screen also cant delete iti have to go in to the menu bar where the setting ect are & use the browers from there it has im with vodaphone so use their browers and access google from there I have never had a problem before untill the last two days. if any one can help it would be much appriecatied

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones