• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Voice - Nexus S 4G (Sprint)

I had been using goole voice for about a year when strange things began to happen.

In the past I would have my sprint number and google voice number. I did not know how I wanted to use my google voice number so I did not give it out to many people. I was happy that when a phone call to my sprint number or google voice number would go to the google voice mail system (i could view a text message of the message, i could view it in my email or I could listen to the message via the goole voice app).

In recent weeks when I make a phone call the out going number is my google voice number. When I send a text message the out going number is my goole voice number. This has been an inconvenience because many dont recognize this number.

In the past I want to say that I had an option when sending a phone call or text message to use "google voice". This option is no longer available.

I have even uninstalled the application and it still sends my outgoing number as my google voice number.

How do I get my out going number to be my sprint number?

How do I only use google voice for voicemail only?

Did google voice change how it was used on the phone?

Back
Top Bottom