• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google wallet

nismospec

Nov 24, 2009
with google announcing that the nexus s will be the first phone to use "google wallet", i'm betting that most of the problems with the phone won't be fixed until google wallet goes live.

can't launch a new nfc program with a phone that isn't working 100%
i'm willing to bet an update comes with the launch of the google wallet that should bring this phone to life.

with google announcing that the nexus s will be the first phone to use "google wallet", i'm betting that most of the problems with the phone won't be fixed until google wallet goes live.

can't launch a new nfc program with a phone that isn't working 100%
i'm willing to bet an update comes with the launch of the google wallet that should bring this phone to life.
What problems are you having. I have none. There is a few things I would like to work diff. But overall the phone works great for me. Google wallet is already and NFC already works it's just a matter of places to use NFC. One of the soon to be locations is Subway cant wait to try it out there :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones