• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google wallet

nismospec

with google announcing that the nexus s will be the first phone to use "google wallet", i'm betting that most of the problems with the phone won't be fixed until google wallet goes live.

can't launch a new nfc program with a phone that isn't working 100%
i'm willing to bet an update comes with the launch of the google wallet that should bring this phone to life.

with google announcing that the nexus s will be the first phone to use "google wallet", i'm betting that most of the problems with the phone won't be fixed until google wallet goes live.

can't launch a new nfc program with a phone that isn't working 100%
i'm willing to bet an update comes with the launch of the google wallet that should bring this phone to life.
What problems are you having. I have none. There is a few things I would like to work diff. But overall the phone works great for me. Google wallet is already and NFC already works it's just a matter of places to use NFC. One of the soon to be locations is Subway cant wait to try it out there :)

this is so sick... I was hoping that I would be able to get this! does anyone know when they are gonna release it?

So can someone help me out here???

Is NFC the same as Google wallet? or are they two different thigns?

How do you activate the NFC on or phone and start using it?

Back
Top Bottom