• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Got a new battery - Flashing icons?

So i got the 1900 battery from Feipusi and it got to me fully discharged. When i go to charge my bottom icons flash and nothing happens. should i just leave it plugged in for a while or is it going to blow up my phone.

Thanks in advance

Its no problem. Mine does it all the time. Think of it as " the battery is to low and will turn on when there's enough power". After a little charge you'll start to see the battery charging icon

Around 5 minutes usually. I haven't seen it flash longer than that before the screen lights up and I see a charging battery animation.

So i got the 1900 battery from Feipusi and it got to me fully discharged. When i go to charge my bottom icons flash and nothing happens. should i just leave it plugged in for a while or is it going to blow up my phone.

Thanks in advance

please let us know how that battery works for you.
did you root your phone?

leave it plugged in the charger for an hour if you havent already. if by then it still doesnt work then yeah, get a replacement.

This happened to me but it was due to battery being too low...flashed for a
good 5 minutes then when it stopped i unplugged charger rebooted then plug charger back in.

I had to unplug it to get it to reboot .

Actually , It is that it starts charging , but it stops at like 2% and it WILL keep on flashing so you have to disconnect and plug it back in OR you disconnect and turn it on and plug back in after , either way , I know it goes like this because it happened to my 1700 Slim Battery , it gets a bit confusing sometimes :I

-Mike from Verizon Wireless at Peabody , MA
"Free replacements for a limited time only , See online for more details"

Back
Top Bottom